The queue its starting to be anoying!

Organizationv

I agree with him on the fact that they should look into expanding the sizes of the server. I think his main gripe is more that you shouldn't have a queue 24/7 on the game even if it isn't super long. That is a sign you need more room.

208208 We understand the complaint but we sadly can't do anything about it. We can't stop people from playing (we could but lmao)

Is it truly very expensive to increase the max capacity of players to around 2500-3000? Not trying to be rude, but I've played a 2d indie mmo, and have never had issues with it's servers. It has over 20,000 players online daily, and not many people support the game financially as it's pretty simple to get good at the game just by playing it; while on the other hand, I see many people selling ms daily in PRO. That should be a decent amount of money to increase the server capacity even by the slightest, and if you guys are saving up to make a new server, I think it's best you don't. That other server will be maxed out with people as well, and you would end up having to use up more money then before (as you'd now, have to increase the capacity of 3 different servers). This is my opinion, if I'm wrong, please correct me. Also, if anything I stated was offensive towards anyone, please inform me and I will either change up the post, or remove it (if that is possible).

208252 I really don't know the exact prices of the two servers but they aren't as cheap as you think, believe me. And as we said Blue server will get soon an update on it's hardware.

What about the Red server? Any chance on having update anytime soon, or no? If not, it's fine I can deal with the queue.

208208 We understand the complaint but we sadly can't do anything about it. We can't stop people from playing (we could but lmao)

you could get more computer ressource for the servers :D or opening a new one? and mark server 1+2 as full, so the new players (like me) know, "oh, its full. well i will take this one than" ^^

209788 you could get more computer ressource for the servers :D or opening a new one? and mark server 1+2 as full, so the new players (like me) know, "oh, its full. well i will take this one than" ^^

Read this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22823

It will give you some insight to why a new server isn't being added.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4