semi quit, whats wrong the game?

Shay3100

208570 Apparently, a well-known streamer streamed this game and his "followers" decided to check PRO out as well.

Oh, this happened before and they opened blue. I guess we will have to wait till they leave and queue is back to normal. Thanks for the update!

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

208569 yesteday i had some free time wanted to chat with my friends, ended up in queue for like 2h while doing home work. whats wrong? i've only been away for like two weeks :O

Summit1g streamed PRO for 15 minutes to an audience of about 8000 people causing a large amount of the to sign up and start playing.

Also it's the summer holidays for a lot of people so more people will be off from school and work.

Hopefully it will calm down soon :P

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

208569 yesteday i had some free time wanted to chat with my friends, ended up in queue for like 2h while doing home work. whats wrong? i've only been away for like two weeks :O

Summit1g streamed PRO for 15 minutes to an audience of about 8000 people causing a large amount of the to sign up and start playing.

Also it's the summer holidays for a lot of people so more people will be off from school and work.

Hopefully it will calm down soon :P

last time it took a few months for the mass sign up to calm down. guess i'll stay out of this game for a little while xD

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

HeHoHeHo, I'm going to be streaming the game soon! this game is amazing!

The only way to become the best, is to acknowledge the worst.

For even the worst can take out the best, and the best cannot be the best

without the worst. -Nick