Hiya, new player here, what a shocker.

Guest Beewo

hi, newbie here too.

I want to thank the coders/hackers who made this game. :thanks:

It's so freaking nostalgic for me.

pokemon go is around the corner, but like most nerds i don't like to go outside when i'm not needed to.

so this mmorpg is like the best mix between socializing and playing pokemon and at the same time bringing up good memories of vacations long playing pokemon (rgbygs) on gameboy with link cable with my little brother while my parents were driving.

a little suggestion/improvement.

In the original pokemon games it was possible to swap attack positions in the menu (with select i think)

hopefully you can implement this in a future update. :y:

anyway, I will never forget that this is a thing now...you made me addicted again.. :thanks:

/friend SgtStroopwafel

[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/de88/f/2012/026/7/9/pokemon___pikachu_signature_by_kniye-d4nqeiq.png[/img]

Guest Galayen

Hello I am French, I am new and shall want to know if games(sets) will be at the middle also in French? :Angel:

(bonjour je suis français, je suis nouveau et voudrai savoir si le jeux sera mi aussi en français ? :Angel: )

Hey, Welcome to PRO , if you need help you can allways ask the chat or looking on guides on forum ( and if you want you can ask me to add you in game and i would likely to help you) anyway good luck with your journey as a Pokemon Trainer!