shared boxes

Likuet

Didn't find this in search but I feel it would be a good idea to have guild shared boxes where guild members could put any Pokemon in or take them out. It would make having guilds actually useful instead of paying 400k essentially for permanent ingame chat.

Thoughts?

208874 Didn't find this in search but I feel it would be a good idea to have guild shared boxes where guild members could put any Pokemon in or take them out. It would make having guilds actually useful instead of paying 400k essentially for permanent ingame chat.

Thoughts?

The problem is any member can take out pokemon, and what happen when some bad guy stolen all pokemon in boxes?

208889 You shouldn't invite untrustworthy people than. On top of that there would be an option for you to move Pokemon you want from personal to guild box.

But the problem is how you know who is trustworthy in guild? You need to consider it, even friend can betray you, so how you know who is trust or not to invite in guild. And one more thing, you should consider as well as the worst circumstance can happen before implement. What about when the bad thing come, player complaint about it (about someone stolen pokemon in guild sharing)? The suggestion always should consider to the pros and cons, if it cannot, nothing need to discussion more...

I suggest you take a time to look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16416 before make it suggestion.

Well. I play other games where a lot more is on the line and I trust people. You learn how to do it fast. I don't know what kind of friends you have. There is no risk reward in this game. This would implement it in a certain way.

As interesting of an idea it is, there are a lot of negative aspects to it than positive to make it feasable. First off ; increased scamming, and staff wont be able to issue a punishment since u are the one at fault for trusting someone with your pc. Secondly ; it will require a querry on server data which is totaly unnecessary. I don't see it happening

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

208903 As interesting of an idea it is, there are a lot of negative aspects to it than positive to make it feasable. First off ; increased scamming, and staff wont be able to issue a punishment since u are the one at fault for trusting someone with your pc. Secondly ; it will require a querry on server data which is totaly unnecessary. I don't see it happening

Meh. Sad to hear. I don't like the stance on scamming in the game (I think scamming is good for the game) but I am in a minority so w/e. Tnx for your input.