Saffron City - Silph Co

Elanel

Hi! I've a problem in Silph Co, i entered and started to beat team rocket. Then i got out to cure my pokemons and when i tried to enter again, their was a guard covering de elevator and another guard covering de stairs. Do you know how i can get in? Why this guards suddenly appeared?

Thank you!

You may have better luck in General Support.

From other threads I have read, sometimes a player can mistakenly get into Saffron sooner than the story has intended. How many badges do you have? Did you deliver the refreshments to the guards already? Have you encountered the Team previously, already?

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

209013 Hi! I've a problem in Silph Co, i entered and started to beat team rocket. Then i got out to cure my pokemons and when i tried to enter again, their was a guard covering de elevator and another guard covering de stairs. Do you know how i can get in? Why this guards suddenly appeared?

Thank you!

Hi ^^ Do you have any problem in progressing with the story? Because you might have finished the quest in Silph Co. and once you complete that you can't enter there anymore for the rest of the game. So it's intended, don't worry if you can't defeat every team rocket grunt, if you have completed what you had to do in Sliph Co., then the entrance should be locked :) Try to go on with the story and let me know if you have any issues ^^