Evolve Gems

Carlito781

When leveling up pokemons their is a ton of times I opt out to evolve them until they get to a specific level or just wait it out due to the evolved forms costing more experience to level up. Every Time i reach a level its annoying to see that evolve screen constantly popping up, at times I almost accidentally click it. Especially when I'm in the process of leveling up my Rattata to 80 for the third region. Easy solution to this would be sell some type of Evolve Gems/Stones that you can allow your pokemon to carry. This could ignore all evolves until level 99 to 100 when you have your last chance to evolve that pokemon.

209997 When leveling up pokemons their is a ton of times I opt out to evolve them until they get to a specific level or just wait it out due to the evolved forms costing more experience to level up. Every Time i reach a level its annoying to see that evolve screen constantly popping up, at times I almost accidentally click it. Especially when I'm in the process of leveling up my Rattata to 80 for the third region. Easy solution to this would be sell some type of Evolve Gems/Stones that you can allow your pokemon to carry. This could ignore all evolves until level 99 to 100 when you have your last chance to evolve that pokemon.

You can get the everstone in blackthorn by buying the dragon membership for 200k and reaching a certain amount of pokemon caught data. Believe it isn't a lot of data either so you will probably be able to get it by the time you get there as long as you have the 200k for the membership.

Brad.gif