Returned player

Hi friends, I've returned to this game after a long break from it.

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in what have happened lately and mabye just a general update, I've forgotten quite a bit about the game to be honest.

Like what pokemon are in the game at the moment and how many regions are there currently in the game? Can we breed pokemon?

Anything else that's interresting? I stopped playing right at the release of the second server.

Hi Abalabalab, welcome back to PRO! Glad to have you back. :Angel:

In regards to recent updates, I'd suggest having a look through the Announcements section for any announcements on new features/updates you might have missed while you were gone. Probably the biggest change is that Hoenn has officially been released, meaning the games has a total of three story regions to play through. If you're stuck while playing through the new Hoenn story, here's a video walkthrough playlist that shows you exactly what you need to do to progress, created by the awesome Carlho.

There have been a lot of other updates and changes to the game in the past few months as well. Here's an update log with more details on things that have been changed (you can now link Pokemon in PMs, new items available in the Coin Shop, new TMs added to the game, certain new evolutions being coded in, etc).

As for which Pokemon are in game at the moment, there are quite a few that are currently catchable - you can check out this Kanto/Johto spawn guide (although it's not fully up to date), and this Hoenn spawn guide. You still aren't able to breed Pokemon in PRO and won't ever be able to - here's a thread explaining some of the reasoning behind why breeding will never be implemented in PRO.

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions, and I hope to see you around sometime in game. :y:

Welcome back, Abalabalab!

There are many new updates ever since you decided to take a break.

Unfortunately, there isn't breeding in PRO and I'm sure that it will never be implemented here.

However, HOENN WAS RELEASED NOT LONG AGO! :Smile:

Other than that, new maps were added and the Love Island got upgraded and new bosses were added to the game with awesome prizes.

Not to mention, new pokemons were added(!), and daily things you can do such as the Excavation sites, Pokemon Doctor System, and many others!

Go in game to check them out! :Grin:

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif