The Love Returns!

Dimitri

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

headbutt trees got respawned due to having pokemon on them that shouldnt have been there. notably Larvesta, but there were others too.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

For the time being the Love Island was closed so it could be revamped. Finally it's ready to come back and you all can enjoy this lovely place with a new and fresh look. The following stuff was added:

1. Item seller NPC, which sells Pokeball, Great Ball, Hyper Potion, Revive and Escape Rope.

2. Headbut Trees with some new Pokemon.

3. Special Crystals, which you can smash with the TM Rock Smash, so you get cool items and mysterious Pokemon.

4. Ace Trainers Battle NPCs. For now only a few were added, later on more will be available.

Thank you so much!

Only have a question..

¨Special Crystal¨ have the same system that Hoenn Excavations?

No, you just need a happy enough Pokemon that can smash a bit those crystals.

Could u make Pick Axe available for those crystals? Bringing a pkm with Rock Smash is quite annoying in some cases.

PS: Oh okay, just see ur explanation

You can only have dropped items and Pokemon from those crystals when using Rock Smash with your own Pokemon. The Pick Axe item is not going to work.

The break to try breaking through the crystals again is supposed to be one day.

P.S.: The purpose of Love Island is to use your Pokemon, the happiness needed to use your Pokemon moves is quite high compared to other maps.

hi,

thanks for new update :Grin:

i was try to this new pc and saw this;

NEQ2Rk.png

we need to write full name of pokes. but I can not reach nidoran m/f this style. because of reject space character.

my suggestion is, shouldn't need to full names. because maybe we cant remember some of pokes spelling. for example, scyther.

you was say "report us" so I report this :Grin:

thanks to update again :Grin: