Payment Option

Masaroca

1. 1.

PRO Username: Masaroca

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hello everyone. I have a problem. I really want to donate but i can't atm. Because recently PayPal is blocked in Turkey. I donated before using PayPal but now i can't because of the blocking. Now you guys thinking about opening 3rd server so it would be awesome if you add more options to donate. I really want to get some clothes from the shop. Also i have friends who suffers the same problem. We can't donate. Any solutions?

Thank you.

210884 PRO Username: Masaroca

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hello everyone. I have a problem. I really want to donate but i can't atm. Because recently PayPal is blocked in Turkey. I donated before using PayPal but now i can't because of the blocking. Now you guys thinking about opening 3rd server so it would be awesome if you add more options to donate. I really want to get some clothes from the shop. Also i have friends who suffers the same problem. We can't donate. Any solutions?

Thank you.

Hi sorry for your inconvenience, at the moment only have paypal option. It not sure can have other donation option or not as it depend on Shane, maybe as Deathwing said

210956 Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Sorry again.