New player, curious about PRO

Paco787

Hello all,

So my main question about PRO is this: in the past I have played online Pokemon games that were shut down by Nintendo after a cease and desist was issued for illegal use of the Pokemon IP. Does PRO run the risk of the same thing happening without warning? Or have the developers found a loophole/made an agreement with Nintendo/etc?

I'm really excited to try PRO out, but not so much if everything could possibly be gone after a few months (would be awful to see that since it looks like there is a lot of time and effort poured into this project)

Thanks for your replies.

211029 Hello all,

So my main question about PRO is this: in the past I have played online Pokemon games that were shut down by Nintendo after a cease and desist was issued for illegal use of the Pokemon IP. Does PRO run the risk of the same thing happening without warning? Or have the developers found a loophole/made an agreement with Nintendo/etc?

I'm really excited to try PRO out, but not so much if everything could possibly be gone after a few months (would be awful to see that since it looks like there is a lot of time and effort poured into this project)

Thanks for your replies.

Hi there you can be want to read this https://pokemonrevolution.net/Game.php

And players not need worry about that :Grin: all thing is the part of job of GM.

Hi, I have thought the same thing but a lot of people including myself are streaming it and so far so good. I have put 60+ hours game-play into stream and have had no problems. It is a awesome game and free to play so you have nothing to lose.