make CHANNEL SERVER(ingame) instead choose 1 server and login

Zirkseth90

1. 1.

Greetings..

In my opinion, adding new server will not helping traffic congestion in red server. My suggestion :

1. Able id transfer to other Server

- IT IS IMPORTANT so that any1 feel others server queue so long able to login others server.

- Normally u use queue to warns peopl. Since player able to change server, u can use login time as punishment. Put 1~3 hours punish time cant login or something like that.

- The queue not just involve those being punished it also including player who recently login or RELOGIN for being stuck in door(normally)

2. MAKE SERVER CHANNEL instead different login server

- Instead ask player choose which server to login, why not let player login normally, then if that server channel is full, they automatically send to other server channel.

- You cant make more than 1800 player login at 1 time, but u can make other plyer automatically login with long wait.

- Player able to channel server channel ingame without waiting tooo long. :Sleeping:

- BE HUMBLE AND LEARN FROM OTHERS fanmade and make it much more better :y:

** RED WILL ALWAYS FULL BECAUSE EACH TIME U ENTER LOGIN BAR, U CAN SEE RED AS DEFAULT SERVER OPTION

** HAVE MERCY THOSE IN OTHERS SERVER BCOS THEIR SERVER LESS PLAYER = LESS TRADE OPTION

1. No. The economical ramifications alone will make sure this will never happen

2. Again, No. This will require a major overhaul of everything, and may require us to reset user data, and 2bh i dont think shane wants to deal with something like this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

1. No. The economical ramifications alone will make sure this will never happen

2. Again, No. This will require a major overhaul of everything, and may require us to reset user data, and 2bh i dont think shane wants to deal with something like this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Locked as denied

215809 1. No. The economical ramifications alone will make sure this will never happen