My Introduction! Please read!

Hey everyone!

My name is Tom. I started playing this game a few days ago and I'm already addicted!

I'm 23 years old and live in the U.S. I enjoy the outdoors, skateboarding and making music.

But in my 23 years of life I have always had a strong connection with gaming since I was a young buck.

My first pokemon game was RED on my classic lime green gameboy color :D

From there I played Pokemon GOLD, SILVER and CRYSTAL. As well as snap and stadium on N64

Finding this game was like being hit with a nostalgic uppercut from my childhood.

I am looking for a head strong guild that grinds hard but keeps priorities in check while having a great time.

I've been playing this game almost daily since I started and plan on making this one of my preferred games.

Just like with anything else I do I like to give it 100% and become better than the average.

If I'm putting MY time into something doesn't that give me the right to be good at it? Lol

ANYWAY! If you wanna get to know me I'm a really down to earth dude and would like to establish some solid relationships on this game!

My username is: Xpectual

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm already having tons of fun and have been challenged multiple times.

If anyone has any tips/pointers on ways to make money that would be great as I'm trying to get the bike voucher!

212738 Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm already having tons of fun and have been challenged multiple times.

If anyone has any tips/pointers on ways to make money that would be great as I'm trying to get the bike voucher!

Once you beat cerulean, get dig in the most right house before leaving. Then teach it to a pokemon that has at least 150 happiness. [Check by typing /happy 1-6 [place in party] into the chat]. Dig spots refresh every 72 hours so keep going back. You can get Nuggets [worth 15k each], Stardust, Star Pieces, etc and you'll be on your way pretty quickly.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]