Pro version update

Coolio5723

1. 1.

PRO Username: Coolio57

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

relaunching the game multiple times

Description and Message

It keeps saying that my pro version is out of date, i haven't played in a couple days and i dont know how to update my version of pro?

Rip:

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

213022 Rip:

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

same thing here please help!

Rip:

Dangerous File Blocked

Im getting that message aswell when selecting the 64bit version.

After downloading it and also Starting its Logging me in, but after 1 Second the Game just disappears.

regards

Edit:

Okay so It only happens when my Antivirus is active if u turn it off games seems to work.