Thank you Pro Team

Predator1987

Personally speaking for myself, but I'm sure for several if not all staff members: I most certainly do appreciate comments like this. I get them in pm's a lot in game and sometimes in pm on forums too. It never fails to bring a smile to my face. It makes me very happy that so many people enjoy the game. Shane has worked tirelessly developing it, and the content staff have also worked tirelessly to script, map, test, and do artwork. Often times this side of the game staff go unnoticed, but they are such a huge part of this project, and I for one am so appreciative of them! I am also very appreciative of the users as well. It takes a lot to keep PRO going, and without each of you, this wouldn't be possible. So thank you as well. Have an excellent day!

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

I agree, thank you to all of the people on the development team. I really enjoy your guys' constant 'easter eggs'. To give a few examples of my favorites:

- The whole Ash Ketchum thing.

- The mapping room in Celadon.

- The Pokeball that contains Nothing in Cinnabar Mansion. (That's right, nothing!)

- The nameless Team Rocket grunt that, when you talk to him, complains about how he didn't get a Ratatta to battle with.

And so many more.

Like Sereii, I can only speak for myself and I can only repeat what he has said already.

But I'd like to say for myself, things like this are always lovely to read, so thankyou very much for your kind words.