Android client Safe or Unsafe

Akkisaiyan

I started the game on my Android phone. It was fun in beginning then after some days there were login issues, sometimes the game lagged . Suddenly I was logged out. Many times the game screen become all black I had to use escape rope to get going. Then one day one of account was banned. Not complaining about it. But if it's not safe to play on Android then why does the site provides such version. Now I am using the other server but I am afraid that this account could get ban or locked like the previous one. So do we have to play it on pc only ?This made me confuse whether to play such good game or not! :Question:

[glow=red]“There is no heaven or hell.

No matter what you do while you're alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die.[/glow]

I don't think the fact that you were banned has anything to do with the android client honestly. It might be an IP issue. Keep in mind that it's not advisable to play from public IPs to avoid such issues. The lagging might be a hardware matter on your side.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Rule enforcement has nothing to do with client version. Tho most of the issues you have pointed out is most likely on your end, either network connection or misuse of a vpn/proxy. I'd.suggest making a ban appeal, technical issues is another matter. Which does not belong in this sub-forum.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Rule enforcement has nothing to do with client version. Tho most of the issues you have pointed out is most likely on your end, either network connection or misuse of a vpn/proxy. I'd.suggest making a ban appeal, technical issues is another matter. Which does not belong in this sub-forum.

Y android ver cant download can you give me link for android tq...