guide video

Gameandwatch

214779 hello I tried it but it still crashes, please I need desperate help I want to play this game and my MS is going to be wasted.

Hi, can you please use your original support thread?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36758

If you can post screenshots of any errors you receive, as well as any information from windows error reports (click the "view details..." button at the bottom and post the information in your thread) that would be helpful.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

214779 hello I tried it but it still crashes, please I need desperate help I want to play this game and my MS is going to be wasted.

Hi, can you please use your original support thread?

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=36758

If you can post screenshots of any errors you receive, as well as any information from windows error reports (click the "view details..." button at the bottom and post the information in your thread) that would be helpful.

0e76753e4c.png here is what pops up.

Windypuff

214604 Was the game working prior to the update on the computer you are using?

Assuming that it was working directly before this latest update, and you are using the same computer you were using before, try the following:

Open the windows registry (hold the windows key and hit R, type in "regedit" and hit enter) and navigate to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> PROTeam -> Pokemon Revolution

DELETE the "Pokemon Revolution" folder and relaunch the game. This will reset all the options.

If that doesn't work, and you get the windows error message again, can you click on "ver detellas del problema" and post the information that is in the box here?

yes work very good before the new patch

this is the ver detalles del problema

Firma con problemas:

Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH

Nombre de la aplicación: PRO32_95_4.exe

Versión de la aplicación: 5.3.5.61960

Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 5781775c

Nombre del módulo con errores: PRO32_95_4.exe

Versión del módulo con errores: 5.3.5.61960

Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 5781775c

Código de excepción: c0000005

Desplazamiento de excepción: 001127aa

Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Id. de configuración regional: 2058

Información adicional 1: ff25

Información adicional 2: ff25a541de4c4c34bdbf2155d969e7fa

Información adicional 3: 4908

Información adicional 4: 49087e7f5f3c4a7dbed3fbf4978cf573

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0c0a

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:

C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txt

214485 PRO Username: Game

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Try to play...

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

download Again the game..(because the game say i need a upgrade)

(5 times 32 beat and 64 beats)

yeah i delete the old client before extracting the new one

i seen all!!!! the game Guide nothing work so? i just stop play? :(

Description and Message

i Team is Windows 7 is a laptop i have all the post say to need to play the game..

all this i do https://prnt.sc/9j9cxx

:Frown:

so please... can someone help me i just want to play again :Frown:

maybe someone can do a Video Guide (how to do all steps)

Can you give more detail about problem?

after all that some aswer..?

I'm going to assume you're running a 32-bit version of Windows, as this exact problem cropped up twice with other 32-bit users.

[ref]Shane[/ref] will need to look into and fix this. There isn't much you can do until he does.

215199 I'm going to assume you're running a 32-bit version of Windows, as this exact problem cropped up twice with other 32-bit users.

[ref]Shane[/ref] will need to look into and fix this. There isn't much you can do until he does.

y running 32 yeah but i running 64 just to try and is usseles

Assuming that it was working directly before this latest update, and you are using the same computer you were using before, try the following:

Open the windows registry (hold the windows key and hit R, type in "regedit" and hit enter) and navigate to:

DELETE the "Pokemon Revolution" folder and relaunch the game. This will reset all the options.

If that doesn't work, and you get the windows error message again, can you click on "ver detellas del problema" and post the information that is in the box here?

hello I tried it but it still crashes, please I need desperate help I want to play this game and my MS is going to be wasted.

Try this guide yet? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14688

hello I tried it but it still crashes, please I need desperate help I want to play this game and my MS is going to be wasted.

Try this guide yet? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14688

Hello Windy, But it says the path is invalid.