Love Island RockSmashing

Arcanix

Hello everyone! :Grin: I'd like to suggest the use of 'pick axe' when trying to smash those rocks/gems at love island. Today I went there for the very first time and got disappointed that I couldnt use my pickaxe on them. Especially, when I had bought the mentioned item solely for this reason since its the only place in kanto where is possible to get items from this activity. Maybe this was overseen, but I feel like it'd be great to enable this and that way players wouldnt be relying on a HM slave. :Crazy:

This is love island.

Show your pokemon some love(happiness) to gain there smth.

Happy, lovely pokes = Love island for u.

Cold, hard, bought tools = no love island for u.

Simple isnt it? Now stop being lazy and get your poke happy. :Heart:

216087 This is love island.

Actually, your point make sense yet.... Though it actually makes the purpose of the actual items bought with our own cash to "support" the game end up seemingly worthless. Keep in mind, just like in or with Pokemon, without love, we wouldn't be playing or even supporting PRO in the long run. So my opinion is that an acceptable method of not using a Pokemon for Rock Smash should be added as the OP suggested.

I'm sorry but your post, even it's pretty, does not contain any argument. Saying love island is loving our pokes does not explain why the item we bought should be useless on love island.

And by the way, if I had to answer at what you said, hm slaving is far from loving your pokes.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

I'm sorry but your post, even it's pretty, does not contain any argument. Saying love island is loving our pokes does not explain why the item we bought should be useless on love island.

And by the way, if I had to answer at what you said, hm slaving is far from loving your pokes.

Well im sry but i just repeated what a Mapper said about LoveIsland. :P

In his words from the Announcment post:

You can only have dropped items and Pokemon from those crystals when using Rock Smash with your own Pokemon. The Pick Axe item is not going to work.

The break to try breaking through the crystals again is supposed to be one day.

P.S.: The purpose of Love Island is to use your Pokemon, the happiness needed to use your Pokemon moves is quite high compared to other maps.

tbh this game makes

Money > love

not even kidding -.-

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429

As ^ said, this is what the mapper said, there is a low low chance this is going to be changed. Honestly, its really not that big of a deal like...its...love island....our pickaxes aren't in love with us but our pokemon are. Y'all just gonna have to deal with it. :devil:

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif