Buffs SUCK

Donjustin

214680 Cuz of we 2 or 3 hit everything; why should use buffs?

You may make buffs sudden skills, may increase effectiveness..

And balance; normal sucks, Dragon and Steel and Ghost OP. Ice sucks.

Some Pokemon are better than others, that's how it's always been; even in the handheld games. Everything is already balanced, each Pokemon/ type has it's strengths and weaknesses. Keep in mind that this game is an MMO which means it's supposed to be a lot more difficult than Nintendo's games. To be honest, this seems like more of a complaint than a suggestion.

Also, tackling your main point that the buffing moves suck, (I assume you mean moves like Dragon Dance,) they don't. Go and play some PvP or fight some bosses and you will realize how important they can be to secure a victory.

The rest of your post is confusing and off-topic.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

buh...

Are you the same guy who created the other article about one hitting stuff because Firered does it?

Pokemon isn't balanced. That is JUST how Pokemon is. I would hate it if my Zekrom got destroyed by a magikarp.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

214726 Cuz of u are a pokemon geek; you know some pokemons really suck to much and you told you will not add legendaries and removed a dragon for balancing. You could nerf them but no; just delete it

You are acting like others. Some invisible things are ruling the Earth and they all act same and think same. All of you same thing. People just have to study your psychology than we all will know who is not an ordinary human.

Whatever, keep deleting me and acting like i am do not exist. That will fix everything. Everything will be better. Make 9,999 years long plans and secretly slowly enslave everything. Is that what make you happy or feel better? I am talking about Illuminati, vampires, aliens and weird things.

Whatever; you must never be sure. I cant know what you are and who you are and we love you. We love League of Legends. But sometimes some people are lying to us and they are not trying to make things better or perfect.

Nice to meet you

I am not editing my posts maybe i must start editing my posts instead of waterfalling, or flooding, or spamming.. I always wonder where do anti Illuminati guys get secret informations and who are they. Right now i am emailing them but he doesnt read mails daily.

donald-trump-short-fingered-vulgarian-fingers-bruce-handy-ss13.jpg everything will be okay

214726 Cuz of u are a pokemon geek; you know some pokemons really suck to much and you told you will not add legendaries and removed a dragon for balancing. You could nerf them but no; just delete it

You are acting like others. Some invisible things are ruling the Earth and they all act same and think same. All of you same thing. People just have to study your psychology than we all will know who is not an ordinary human.

Whatever, keep deleting me and acting like i am do not exist. That will fix everything. Everything will be better. Make 9,999 years long plans and secretly slowly enslave everything. Is that what make you happy or feel better? I am talking about Illuminati, vampires, aliens and weird things.

Whatever; you must never be sure. I cant know what you are and who you are and we love you. We love League of Legends. But sometimes some people are lying to us and they are not trying to make things better or perfect.

Nice to meet you

I am not editing my posts maybe i must start editing my posts instead of waterfalling, or flooding, or spamming.. I always wonder where do anti Illuminati guys get secret informations and who are they. Right now i am emailing them but he doesnt read mails daily.

24368947.jpg

73ntdy.jpg

Nice to meet you

24368947.jpg

Beat me to it :(