Summary PC Revamp suggestion

Windypuff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

251903 My suggestion is pretty easy to make my point of view.. it is just a retrieval from the database by the region id (kanto,johto,hoenn).

Currently there is Sort by Default, Sort by Name, Sort by Level.

It may be a good idea to make one region selection to separate pokemon of different region.

There is actually 2 ways currently either you add one more selection box into the sort function, or just do a quick changes for the search function.

for now i do not know how you guys programmed the retrieval part but this may be a quick fix . ( to change the coding of the search function to check if the user is searching for ("hoenn, johto, kanto") and just display accordingly.

--Merger topic--

PC Box Revamp

<r>1. Be able to place a pokemon in <I><s></s>any<e></e></I> slot in <I><s></s>any<e></e></I> box, instead of being forcefully placed after the last pokemon. This would make it easier for things such as the catching and managing of one of each pokemon by having them in certain slots of the PC that match their number (e.g. have Charmander (Pokedex #4) in the 4th slot, even if the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd slots are blank). It would also make it easier to organise your main pokemon, catch-em-all pokemon, and useless/selling pokemon by having them in separate boxes.<br/>

<br/>

2. Larger PC boxes so you can view more pokemon at a time, even if that means less boxes overall.</r>

We need to be able to sort our PC's

<t>Its so annoying that i cant sort my pc, you should be able to drag a pokemon to a box you want. even if you drag a pokemon to box 10 it will still just go into the next available slot, why cant this be a thing?</t>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Re: We need to be able to sort our PC's

<t>I must admit I do find it annoying that I can't sort my pokes in the pcs. However there is a search feature that basically renders this irrelevant. Since you can just manually search for by pokemon name, or you can sort by level.</t>

258375 the current pc sorting system could use some work. it would be nice if you can manually drag and move pokemon

Hi there, I've merged your topic with the existing PC revamp thread. Read through the thread to see if other users have submitted anymore PC-related suggestions you'd like to see implemented in the game. :)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.