Summary PC Revamp suggestion

Windypuff

228070 so i've been trying the new box system, it looks great, but i'm missing some features that might be handy :)

for one, i think a lot of people could benefit from a sort on pokemon dex number since this will mean the pokemon will be sorted also on region which will make it easyer to see what you have from each region, handy for mew, celebi and jirachi quest. also personally it would mean finding pokemon much faster as i kinda know the dex by heart :D also some people said to me, when i was asking about my idea in the chat, that they would like a multi selection for releasing pokemon.

the game is awesome and thank you for all the time you guys spend to keep us so happy

much love

Trancer

--merger the post into the proper place--

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great suggestion (i think)

<t>What if it would be possible to somehow be able to save and exchange whole teams in the box?<br/>

Like i have a fighting team, a hunting team, etc.<br/>

I think it would be awesome.<br/>

<br/>

The way i'm imagining it is somehow like except from folders, which as far as i know are already being implemented,<br/>

there would be 6(or less)-slot "smart folders" linking to the team you wanna withdraw.</t>

Re: I have a great suggestion (i think)

<t>Eh, could be useful I guess.</t>

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Re: I have a great suggestion (i think)

<t>Yeah, it's the thing I want the most - the PC Box being updated so that you can separate your lv100s, syncs, and so on in their own box, which would also allow you to separate teams into their own box. Would be incredibly useful.</t>

228847 What if it would be possible to somehow be able to save and exchange whole teams in the box?

Like i have a fighting team, a hunting team, etc.

I think it would be awesome.

The way i'm imagining it is somehow like except from folders, which as far as i know are already being implemented,

there would be 6(or less)-slot "smart folders" linking to the team you wanna withdraw.

--Merge topic--