Summary PC Revamp suggestion

Windypuff

Please, can you boost a little the place in the "Things to do line" of fixing the Search Botton?

I'm a Dex Service seller with lot of boxes (now 43), and when people ask for Nidoran M/F, Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime I'm like :Shocked: :Shocked: because it's a real nigthmare have to search for them manually box for box... :Shocked:

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem.

Having the same pokedex search system would be amazing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

346546 Please, can you boost a little the place in the "Things to do line" of fixing the Search Botton?

I'm a Dex Service seller with lot of boxes (now 43), and when people ask for Nidoran M/F, Mime Jr. or Mr. Mime I'm like :Shocked: :Shocked: because it's a real nigthmare have to search for them manually box for box... :Shocked:

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem.

Having the same pokedex search system would be amazing.

Use the Dex-Number of the Pokemon. They fixed the problem for Dex Service already by adding "search by number". You don't have to type in the name =)

So far we have talked about a lot of features and tbh I didn't read all features coming up or beeing suggested already. If somebody mentioned the things I will talk about already feel free to ignore them. =) I saw the keyword (not typing the full name) thing and the folders. Which are definetly great ideas and I would really enjoy them Ingame. The change of position of the realease window is also cool, even if I never head issues with that.

1. Sort By Type

I would like to have the feature "Sort By Type".

Just type in "fire" and you get all fire pokemon you have in your boxes, listed as monotypes first and alphabetical next.

For example: Charmander (Fire), Infernape (Fire+Fight), Delphox (Fire+Psycho)

2. Sort By Basestat

This might be interesting for all newer Players, so they can check it the Pokemon in their boxes with the highest basestats.

It might me not useful they way I am thinking about it, but somebody might make this idea great somehow.

Typing in "spedef" (the common short form) will show you every Pokemon sorted by highest base spdef.

3. Group Release

Next to the release button could be a "move to last box" button. If you drag and drop a pokemon in that window/button, it won't ask you if you are sure.

The last few boxes aren't usable anyway, so that's my idea how to use them. Every Pokemon moved their will be released after XX hours beeing there.

We take like the last 2 boxes, which should be 66 and 67 I guess, and fill them via "move to last box"-window or "group release"-window (however you name it).

Option 1: They will be realesed after 6 hours of beeing there. So everybody has a time of 6 hours to think about the release. Might be complicated to implement that.

Option 2: These boxes will be cleaned up every 12 hours ingame, for example 15:00 and 03:00.

In both cases: If the 2 boxes are full you aren't able to move pokemon there.

4. Holding Items

Option 1: Type in the name of the item and every Pokemon with that will be shown up.

Option 2: Type in "Item" and every Pokemon holding any Item will show up.

(I'm always forgettin who's holding the life orbs :D)

That's it. Thank you for reading.

• 1 month later...

Pokemon storage

<t>I believe pokemon storage needs a rework its kinda of annoying to search for pokemons when you need it everytime you go there. I have found my self many times with this problem what do you think guys is the pokemon storage system good enoug or does it need a rework?</t>