Scyther at Safari?

Fure

I've had no luck with Scyther and not seen a single Dratini either, spent almost 100k on safari zone time.

Someone told me Dratini was members only in the Safari Area on Kanto but the Pokedex doesn't say it is so I'm also confused if the spawn is bugged or not.

Kqbe2UX.png

214944 I've had no luck with Scyther and not seen a single Dratini either, spent almost 100k on safari zone time.

Someone told me Dratini was members only in the Safari Area on Kanto but the Pokedex doesn't say it is so I'm also confused if the spawn is bugged or not.

It not bug, these pokemon you guy said is really rare. So you guy can end up with nothing. For Dratini I recommend to hunt at Dragon Den (Johto) by using super rod (not need membership). It will reduce cost and also only spend time to hunt. Hope it can help

214944 I've had no luck with Scyther and not seen a single Dratini either, spent almost 100k on safari zone time.

It not bug, these pokemon you guy said is really rare. So you guy can end up with nothing. For Dratini I recommend to hunt at Dragon Den (Johto) by using super rod (not need membership). It will reduce cost and also only spend time to hunt. Hope it can help

Thank you for clearing that up. Does catching one in Johto still count toward the Kanto quest for the Arcanine Mount?

Kqbe2UX.png

Thank you for clearing that up. Does catching one in Johto still count toward the Kanto quest for the Arcanine Mount?

Yup, pokemon count region (for quest) based on the number in pokedex. For example, Kanto is pokemon with number 1-151.