Game aspects

Reonpg

For example the Daycare center could simply be closed and the Safari zone could be under maintenance due to some trainer safety issues, I think those work better than having my character decide things for me.

215775 For example the Daycare center could simply be closed and the Safari zone could be under maintenance due to some trainer safety issues, I think those work better than having my character decide things for me.

Yup, your point now look suitable reason. Although it low priority, but still valid. You can suggestion in suggestion section in forum and maybe reference this topic for more detail to your idea :Grin:

It is the art of direction.

Your player talks to you to inform you of the direction you should take. Don't like the narrative we have created, that's fine, but you're gonna have a bad time.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

215783 It is the art of direction.

Your player talks to you to inform you of the direction you should take. Don't like the narrative we have created, that's fine, but you're gonna have a bad time.

I already gave up, people don't take others opinions too well nowadays.