New player in town

Hi everyone. I just began the game today on the red server. I don't really have the habits of strategic pokemon fights. In fact I've never done this before but, I've read a lot of things on that before and, I hope I will can becoming a pretty good player with time. I just begining and I don't even beaten Brock, the xp training it's a little long, but, I think it will be a good thing for the future.

For speaking about me, I'm a french guy, I'm 26 and i try to install myself in Ireland. I didn't do a lot of studies and I always working for what it was possible at the time. I don't have a perfect english, especially for oral, but it will improve quickly. I never was pretty good for speaking about myself, so, I don't really know how to say. Perhaps my favorite pokemons? My favorite of all time is Slowking, but I have few others what I realy love too like Nidoqueen, Ludicolo, Aggron, Sylveon and Mamoswine for only speak about them.

I hope I will take a good time with all of us.

Hey man, French canadian here. I think it's cool you're practicing a different tongue. I hope you have a fun time playing PRO. Welcome, my man!

If you ever wanna skype and talk about PRO and stuff to improve your English, my contact info is on my profile, I'll try and help ya get a good footing on the game, because some of the content is different from the video games you may know as a kid!

Welcome to PRO, Maewan! I hope you have a good time and enjoy your experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Thanks a lot, all of you for your welcome.

Bushy > I hope too. When the begining of the game will be passed and the bases of it understanding it will be better for me. In fact, thanks for your proposal. If I'm in needing, I will message you :D

Windy > Thanks, I will check theses guides, I hope they will help me well.