is it possible to log in anymore?

Eunia

I always get queued now but once it hits 0 it just stops and i have to restart the queue... wtf? How do people get on now, i used to support the server by getting members and buying other friends stuff but now this happens and its impossible to get on...

how the hell do you log into the game now?

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

215832 I always get queued now but once it hits 0 it just stops and i have to restart the queue... [Censored]? How do people get on now, i used to support the server by getting members and buying other friends stuff but now this happens and its impossible to get on...

how the hell do you log into the game now?

Is your internet connection stable? Also can you provide more details? In what servers are you playing? You might want to look at FAQs as well :)

215838 is it possible to be transferred to the yellow server, my pokemon in pc and everything over ?

No transfers aren't possible, sorry.

- Thread moved to proper place -

I have an account on both blue and red, but my main account is RED. My internet is the best of the best and my computer is high quality. I start the retarded queue, says server is full and im at 1092837102937209 in the queue. when it finally reaches 0 after 10 days of waiting the queue goes away and im starring at the regular log in.... and it doesnt log me in i have to restart the dam queue and I get placed at 124-91238-9208231094-18271247 all over again.

as you can tell im infuriated as i have never experienced this kind of nonsense from any game even in beta stage, you kinda gotta make sure ppl can get in lol. I supported this server by purchasing ingame stuff not only for my self but for my friends as well (for free). The game was fine before as we could just log in, now its impossible... I updated the client, made sure my pw and user name is correct i dont know what the problem is.

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

With the addition of the third server, and the selection set to default to log in to the yellow server, new people may not check that at all, so it defaults to yellow, thus giving them a queue. So if you play on blue or red mainly, please check the server selection and proceed for there. If you wouldn't mind, also please ss the queue screen so I can get a better idea of how to possibly assist. Thank you, and please enjoy the game.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]