Game Crashes

17gabriel2

1. 1.

PRO Username: 17Gabriel2

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

Ive done nothing but only trying to solve the problem.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i tried to run it as admin but whe i start the game up it crases leaving me this message ''oops something goes wrong bla bla bla something about missing data''

Description and Message

ive got this problem, i downloaded the 32bit version of PRO on my windows 7, i unzip the file and start it up but suddenly my game crashes when i load it up. i dont even see the login menu of PRO because it instantly crashes, ive searched for help on the live chat.no one knew what thhe problem was. they told me to try to run it as admin but i get the same issue when i do that, i also deleted ALL old files of PRO but you can guess what happen the same thing. maybe one of you guys can tell me what to do?

THANKS IN ADVANCE :Heart:

giphy.gif

PRO Username: 17Gabriel2

i tried to run it as admin but whe i start the game up it crases leaving me this message ''oops something goes wrong bla bla bla something about missing data''

Description and Message

ive got this problem, i downloaded the 32bit version of PRO on my windows 7, i unzip the file and start it up but suddenly my game crashes when i load it up. i dont even see the login menu of PRO because it instantly crashes, ive searched for help on the live chat.no one knew what thhe problem was. they told me to try to run it as admin but i get the same issue when i do that, i also deleted ALL old files of PRO but you can guess what happen the same thing. maybe one of you guys can tell me what to do?

216596 PRO Username: 17Gabriel2

Description and Message

Hi, please try the solutions presented in these guides and let me know if they work for you:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14688

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Try the following steps:

Right click on the PRO executable and run it as admin. try also run it in compatibility mode.

If this doesn't work, try this one:

Delete all of the PRO files from your computer, create a new folder on your desktop, re-download the game from here,

and extract all of the files into the new folder.

216694 i tried the following things in the picture but its still same, any other things i can do? :Shocked:

In your first post you mentioned receiving a crash message when you tried to start the game up. Can you take a screenshot of that and link it here? It might help us troubleshoot what's going on. Use this guide on uploading images within forum posts.

PIquvgo.png

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Have you followed every step in this guide? For many other users who've received similar crash messages, this thread has been the fix.

PIquvgo.png