Inventory Suggestion Separated Number Tabs

Skarzo

Hello I started to play this awsome game recently I went to my PC Inventory and i came across the problem i cannot separate my Pokémons for exemple I wanna make number 5 tab to some Pokémons I cant because they go back to the 3rd tab were are my other Pokémons id' like this to be added in the game the separation for tabs in PC Inventory for people separate their Pokémons in different tabs winhout having to write down stuff about their pokémons.

216859 Hello I started to play this awsome game recently I went to my PC Inventory and i came across the problem i cannot separate my Pokémons for exemple I wanna make number 5 tab to some Pokémons I cant because they go back to the 3rd tab were are my other Pokémons id' like this to be added in the game the separation for tabs in PC Inventory for people separate their Pokémons in different tabs winhout having to write down stuff about their pokémons.

Hey there, Skarzo.

Thank you for your suggestion.

The PC Storage was recently updated, and it will be updated again in the future to incorporate features similar to this.

In the future, please make sure to Read this before making suggestions.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee