Replace the number of the TM into its name (inventory)

Carmillum

Hi folks,

The title says it all, yet I will stress my point.

It would be great to replace the tm numbers with the names of the concerned TM.

Having no overview in the inventory is a real nightmare. Each time im looking for a TM, I have to google the move's name in order to be sure that I got it as a TM in my bag. I am sure I am not the only one. :Proud:

.... or am I ? :Angry:

4FVP

I agree that a description of TM in inventory is needed. But it can be done better than by replacing number with name:

I suggest we keep the number, but when we hover the mouse over the TM we get the name and a full recap of what the move is (accuracy, damage, name, description).

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

uh...we already do have that (hover mouse over)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

216999 uh...we already do have that (hover mouse over)

He mean the name in this (not need mouse over). Similar as HM case. For example, TM1 - ABC

So it will help players found out what move he need to use quickly then search for the TM number of the specific move or take time to mouse over all TM for know the move.

He mean the name in this (not need mouse over). Similar as HM case. For example, TM1 - ABC

So it will help players found out what move he need to use quickly then search for the TM number of the specific move or take time to mouse over all TM for know the move.

Exactly ;)

I have around 80 tms in my inventory, its kinda annoying to hover all around the tms to identify them all each time i am looking only for one ;) ... since im not good at remembering them. ^_^

Displaying the names as it is done for the HMs would be really perfect. :Heart:

But i also like the suggestion of

I suggest we keep the number, but when we hover the mouse over the TM we get the name and a full recap of what the move is (accuracy, damage, name, description).

however, less priority, since you still can "test" the tm on the pokemon (tm wont be consumed until the move is really learned by the pokemon)

4FVP