I have a problem with Raikou

Judama

217033 the first time i went to 3F Mt. Silver i saw Raikou but I didn't interact with him, I went where Red, when I returned i didn't see Raikou, what happened with him? help me please

Mind providing screenshots?

Could be just a visual bug. Restarting your client might fix the issue.

Good luck.

217033 the first time i went to 3F Mt. Silver i saw Raikou but I didn't interact with him, I went where Red, when I returned i didn't see Raikou, what happened with him? help me please

Mind providing screenshots?

Could be just a visual bug. Restarting your client might fix the issue.

Good luck.

of course, I returned many times, but nothing.

Can you tell me if you talked to Raikou before? Like in Bell Tower?

I am not sure what caused Raikou to disappear (not the one who wrote this quest and it's really hard to see the details of it), if you could really see it there, but unless you can been to Bell Tower and interacted with them there, you wouldn't be able to do much by talking to Raikou here.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Can you tell me if you talked to Raikou before? Like in Bell Tower?

I am not sure what caused Raikou to disappear (not the one who wrote this quest and it's really hard to see the details of it), if you could really see it there, but unless you can been to Bell Tower and interacted with them there, you wouldn't be able to do much by talking to Raikou here.

I saw to Raikou the first time I went to Mt Silver 3F, but I didn't interact with Raikou because I went to Red, when I returned to Raikou, he wasn't there. Well, I'll bell tower, I hope resolved this problem.