Favourite Anime Show ?

Apologize

43911 The one anime that I love and can watch again & again is definitely Outlaw Star. (I suppose b/c it was the first anime I ever watched lol) But coming in close behind it is Steins;Gate. (science fiction anime basically about time travel, multiverse theory & gelnana's)

what about cowboy bebop doe

LISQEZ3.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my top 4 anime would be:

1 Shinsekai yori (a.k.a From the New World)

2 dragon ball (all of them even the movies, but not the "super" c**p thats being produced right now)

3 one piece (pre time-lapse) (need motivation too continue at punk hazard :Ambivalent:)

4 attack on titan

i cant make a top 5 too many good ones to choose from :Shocked:

currently watching:

arslan senki, prison school (very goood), Nagi no Asukara, ergo proxy

graciously waiting for: log horizon 2 dub, psycho pass movie dub, sao 3, attack on titan :D:

top 5 manga:

1 alive: final evolution (a.k.a Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen)

2 cage of eden (a.k.a Eden no Ori) (rip saji T.T)

3 vinland saga

4 one piece

4.5 naruto

5 suicide island (a.k.a Jisatsutou)

nSRce.png

• 2 months later...
10086 Hey guys just Want to hear peoples thoughts on what's your favourite anime Show, I currently just finished Season 1 Dubbed, Sword art online and eagerly waiting for more Dubbed eps for season 2, And i really need to Watch more Attack on titan i think that is awesome,

Edit, Ah yeas Code g.. is also a fave off mine although i don't think i finished season 2

Sword Art Online Fairytail onepiece[highlight=yellow][/highlight]

after that I can actually say that you have very little-near complete null understanding about anime/manga and for what is it made for.

thanks for the inssult btw ^^

The animation industry has changed (pretty bad :s ), the authors now realize their series for publishers and fans before doing it for them. Old authors had more dreams in their eyes and a very iconic style. Just looks how TsukasaHojo draws women, the sense of staging of Satoshi Kon, Katsuhiro Otomo's perfection in each scene... He is right: series like Naruto are completely empty on this side, the fault of publishing houses who simply just "adapt".

Moreover, the majority of series follow the same codes today (especially in the nekketsu shonen). A casualization phenomenon that changed the mode of anime consumption.