Hey everyone I'd like to start making videos to help new people!

Hey everyone I've been playing here for a few weeks and noticed that there are a lot of places people are getting stuck and need help so I decided to make a video series on the easiest way to complete the story line. Being an avid MMORPG player and a crazy long time fan of Pokemon I figured I could help with some instructional videos on the game so if you like and support this, post it to the people who need help I will be making many videos over tons of the main help topics in my series and if you don't feel like explaining something I'm probably going to make a video about it so there is a quick reference and visual show of what to do and how. I will be releasing this as a series so the first episode will drop today, so the series will progress maybe once or twice a day. I would appreciate peoples feedback and help with getting these around so we can crack down on all these people needing lemon-aid and stuff ;P

First Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rEY5t_Pwg&feature=youtu.be

Channel:

youtube.com/user/Str8stillkiller

Welcome to PRO. Have fun and keep making videos :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online! I actually thing it's a brilliant idea to have a full walkthrough in place so that players who get lost or confused have some sort of visual to showcase where they should go next. It's more useful than many may think as I've seen a ton of questions of where a certain city/town is or where to go next, especially from people who may have not played the old Pokemon games or don't quite understand English that well so nice job there!

Overall I hope you enjoy the game! :)

Welcome to the forums! Good luck with your videos, I look forward to seeing more. :) You should start posting 'em over in the Youtube & Twitch subforum once you've got more recorded!

Enjoy the game. :Light:

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.