Revolutionary [RED SERVER] [RECRUITING!]

Carlito2

1. What is your ingame name? Lakyus

2. Do you have discord or can provide? Yes i have

3. How many badge do you have? i have completed johto and now heading to hoenn

4.Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)22 Male hobby is running

5.Reason why you want to join.I want friends.

6.230 hours play time ...........

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

245091 1. What is your ingame name? Lakyus

2. Do you have discord or can provide? Yes i have

3. How many badge do you have? i have completed johto and now heading to hoenn

4.Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)22 Male hobby is running

5.Reason why you want to join.I want friends.

6.230 hours play time ...........

Welcome :)

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

guys i made the most reidiculous find last night and sale. imot saying how much i got but i found a bold overgrow cloned bulb with plus 25 stats all the way. i want to combine the knowledge of the guild and make the sickest pvp team. please note money is not an issue. thank guys an dgirls. i want every guild member to pick the best pvp they can think of without using the last persons suggestion. and il show whenits completed. im throwing my hat in the ring today by searching for a sableye.

[highlight=yellow]1. What is your ingame name?[/highlight] PekiC21

[highlight=yellow]2. Do you have discord or can provide?[/highlight] Can provide

[highlight=yellow]3. How many badge do you have?/How many play time hours do you have?[/highlight] I am Grinding to make poke 100 (i have complete kanto region)/ 70+ hours and counting

[highlight=yellow]4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)[/highlight] 22/male/ When i am not working , i am playing some games or playing football

[highlight=yellow]5. Reason why you want to join.[/highlight] I was playing many mmo before( like lineage2,WoW,Aion and i was leader of many clans) ,and I know that to be in guild make game more fun , and you have someone to trust as you making friends inside it

245964 [highlight=yellow]1. What is your ingame name?[/highlight] PekiC21

[highlight=yellow]2. Do you have discord or can provide?[/highlight] Can provide

[highlight=yellow]3. How many badge do you have?/How many play time hours do you have?[/highlight] I am Grinding to make poke 100 (i have complete kanto region)/ 70+ hours and counting

[highlight=yellow]4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies)[/highlight] 22/male/ When i am not working , i am playing some games or playing football

[highlight=yellow]5. Reason why you want to join.[/highlight] I was playing many mmo before( like lineage2,WoW,Aion and i was leader of many clans) ,and I know that to be in guild make game more fun , and you have someone to trust as you making friends inside it

Welcome mate :)

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

1. What is your ingame name? Wenno

2. Do you have discord or can provide? I do have Discord installed and can join a group chat.

3. How many badge do you have? I have all 8 in Johto and Kanto, haven't been to Hoenn yet and haven't beat the Johto Elite Four. Edit: Beat Johto E4 now.

4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies) 18, Male, England. Hobbies consist of a few things. I am currently interested in Web Development and gaming. Not much really.

5. Reason why you want to join. I recently started EV training and find it pretty fun to do, so that's the reason.

Datzdeeznutz sent me.

1. What is your ingame name? Thefossearmy

2. Do you have discord or can provide? i do and am quite active on it

3. How many badge do you have? as of typing this im half way through johto (4 badges)

4. Tell us about yourself. big Pokemon fan all my life but my main other passion is following Leicester City FC, im a 18 year old male living in the U.K

5. Reason why you want to join. like the idea of a community based on playing competitively and making money while doing it

247037 1. What is your ingame name? Wenno

2. Do you have discord or can provide? I do have Discord installed and can join a group chat.

3. How many badge do you have? I have all 8 in Johto and Kanto, haven't been to Hoenn yet and haven't beat the Johto Elite Four. Edit: Beat Johto E4 now.

4. Tell us about yourself. (Age/Gender/Hobbies) 18, Male, England. Hobbies consist of a few things. I am currently interested in Web Development and gaming. Not much really.

5. Reason why you want to join. I recently started EV training and find it pretty fun to do, so that's the reason.

Datzdeeznutz sent me.

247068 1. What is your ingame name? Thefossearmy

2. Do you have discord or can provide? i do and am quite active on it

3. How many badge do you have? as of typing this im half way through johto (4 badges)

4. Tell us about yourself. big Pokemon fan all my life but my main other passion is following Leicester City FC, im a 18 year old male living in the U.K

5. Reason why you want to join. like the idea of a community based on playing competitively and making money while doing it

Welcome, looking forward to work with you guys