Your reaction to your first Shiny?

Guest Luxion110

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my first shiny encounter was when i was playing ruby, with game boy advance. And it was poochyena i think, at the route next to petalburg city:P Well, i was just like that "pppfff, bugged little poochy." killed it and my friend googled that at the same time and explained to me that it was shiny poochy, and how rare that thing is.

i sometimes still wake up middle of night sweatting with that little poochy picture in my mind.. tragic story indeed

EcfQ1Vs.png

Oh my goodness it's a shiny! It's.. why's everything not moving? Send out my sleeper! Okay ...

-gets booted cause server crashed-

..........I'mma walk away now.

Game wise? It was back in crystal, my first shiny was one of the legendary dogs.. I believe it was Suicune? I was freaking out... then my battery died mid fight after I trapped it. I booted my game back up and my save data corrupted, needless to say the salt was real.

I've played Pokemon since Generation 1 on the handhelds and never encountered a shiny until Black 2.

The funny thing is, I caught the Pokemon and must have had it weeks before my brother checked my box and noticed I have a shiny Pokemon.

It was a Gastoden? You know, Shellos upgraded. The point is, it looks absolutely the same as a normal one. I had no idea and still even now wouldn't be convinced if it wasn't for the star by its name in the box and it's unique battle entry.

Very disappointed by that.

Edit: It was the East Sea one, blue. Take a look at the shiny sprites and you'll understand my disappointment. :,)

WT76FErWT76FEr