Is the game always full :3

Agent

I would also really love to see the server expanded as well. It is unfortunate that I pay for membership and then the time I do get to play the game, I practically can't due to not being able to sign into the server :/ I could have sworn even membership users had primary access, but maybe it was another game?

I think it would be less annoying if there was a queue system, Because even in the future when they upgrade.. I'm guessing there will be full as well.. a queue system would solve a lot of people's questions & annoyances.

You got tons of ppl coming on forum saying HEY I CANT GET IN!? because there is no message saying server is full try again, all it says is connecting to server.. - can not connect to server.

So people hop on the forums and ask whats happening? Queue system would eliminate those questions - eliminate people getting annoyed at spending 1-2 hrs just spamming a login button.

Just my thought's! love what you guys are doing here <3

I agree with everyone at this point ( actually, no one on this post is AGAINST the fact that the urge of getting a new server is vital for PRO's future )

Like someone said it before, getting a new server will bring more people > more people = more donation > more donation = better server/support, and so on ... you know the loop.

So, personnally i would try to put this problem at the top lvl of priorities, because people will not wait indefinitely to enter the game, and some of them will stept by step leave PRO, and don't think that they'll come back later ...

Not to mention the fact that there is no queue system, it means that someone can be really unlucky and wait more than 1,2 or 3+ hours ...

34257 I agree with everyone at this point ( actually, no one on this post is AGAINST the fact that the urge of getting a new server is vital for PRO's future )

Like someone said it before, getting a new server will bring more people > more people = more donation > more donation = better server/support, and so on ... you know the loop.

So, personnally i would try to put this problem at the top lvl of priorities, because people will not wait indefinitely to enter the game, and some of them will stept by step leave PRO, and don't think that they'll come back later ...

Not to mention the fact that there is no queue system, it means that someone can be really unlucky and wait more than 1,2 or 3+ hours ...

I've been trying to be logged in for almost 4 hours or more..Some say server is down, some say not..Today was the worst day for me about PRO..