Is the game always full :3

Agent

33505 Pretty much is the game server always full? I try to join but then I see all the Max server slots are taken up :Frown:

Lately the game has been full almost 24/7.

Many players have been re-directed here after looking up information for Pokemon Go, but I'm not gonna complain about that. :D

We're currently working on server stability and optimization. After we have more stability with our server, we'll hopefully be able to increase the server capacity.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

33505 Pretty much is the game server always full? I try to join but then I see all the Max server slots are taken up :Frown:

Many players have been re-directed here after looking up information for Pokemon Go, but I'm not gonna complain about that. :D

We're currently working on server stability and optimization. After we have more stability with our server, we'll hopefully be able to increase the server capacity.

welp I hope I get to be able to join eventually :Cry:

This should be the first thing that is worked on and sorted before the game moves forward any.

I understand that the staff doesn't wanna waste the money they used to contract the current server for a month, but with the current growth of the server population they'll most likely gonna be missing out on tons of donations + new active players due to not upgrading faster.

Then again that's none of my business. 82066d1410664885-stock-headlights-tail-lights-06-magnum-srt8-kermit_0.jpg

(I love the passive-aggressive title of this topic though!)

Guest TRNFloyd

Just an FYI, about an hour ago 2p.com shared a list of mmo's to check out in October on facebook, and this game was the last one on the list. I would assume some amount of people probably are checking this game out because of it and hitting that "server is full" wall. That's how I learned about the game anyways.

What sucks though is I can't check the game out with a full server.

Same here, i cannot play the game because always is full... so check the follower 2,8k and a server of 850 slots? please guys you should buy a biggest server only 1/4 part of the people are able to play.

Guest Zerotino
33797 I understand that the staff doesn't wanna waste the money they used to contract the current server for a month, but with the current growth of the server population they'll most likely gonna be missing out on tons of donations + new active players due to not upgrading faster.

Then again that's none of my business.

(I love the passive-aggressive title of this topic though!)

I can confirm this from the point of view from myself and a friend. We signed up last week sometime, played for a couple hours, loved it and I even said 'If I keep playing at this rate then I gotta donate because this is awesome and want to see it grow' then left it for the night. Next day, maintenance, fine, its beta needs to be done, was busy for a couple days after that and since then these last few days we haven't been able to log on for maintenance or capacity. Now I can't even fathom donating to a game I can't even play.

33898 personally i just spam log in then i get in, it doesnt usually takes long for someone to log off... like 10 min i get in.

I'm pretty sure the current login "system" whether you have fast or slow connection is key in getting faster into the game.

Since there's no queue, whoever connects to the vacant slot faster gets in the game.