Fix for using TM in android client

Hardmodebot

At the moment, using TMs in the android client is a bit like Russian roulette. Unless you remember off the top of your head what TM is what or minimize the client to look it up online, you're blind firing.

In the PC client, hovering allows you to preview the TM, however obviously you cant do the same on a phone or tablet.

My suggestion is that each TM would have a sub-menu similar to the PC client, which appears when selected, that displays the contents of the TM and the option to "Use" or "Cancel".

This reasonably simple fix would improve the quality of life on mobile devices.

:thanks:

218612 At the moment, using TMs in the android client is a bit like Russian roulette. Unless you remember off the top of your head what TM is what or minimize the client to look it up online, you're blind firing.

In the PC client, hovering allows you to preview the TM, however obviously you cant do the same on a phone or tablet.

My suggestion is that each TM would have a sub-menu similar to the PC client, which appears when selected, that displays the contents of the TM and the option to "Use" or "Cancel".

This reasonably simple fix would improve the quality of life on mobile devices.

:thanks:

I will redirect you to this topic as similar ideal https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37292