Pokemon Services

Thejk

My english is not so good, i hope i explain myself correctly.

POKEMON RENT SERVICE

There was a guy in trade chat doing it so im curious. I have a really powerfull pokemon, but i dont want to sell it, i want to rent it. You give me 25k, which allows you to have the pokemon for an hour. After the time expires, the pokemo And must be returned or you risk your account to be reported in the forum (banned maybe?).

What i want to know is: This kind of deal is legal? I dont wanna get banned. Also: If the other person somewhat refuses to return the pokemon and run away, can the staff return you the pokemon?. I think the service is not viable, since they can still sell it and you will lost it since staff cant return it.

-Screenshots will be taken and the rules or consecuences will be explained before giving. Same with the time. Now in my country is 5:32pm, in game is local time is 17:32. So the pokemon must be returned by 6:32pm.

I would say no on this one. this kind of sounds like a thing similar to baiting (i.e. making fake reports based on actual events)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.