IN QUEUE THEN INVALID USERNAME!!

Dragovichz

1. 1.

Hi guys :) this is my first post, sorry if this kind of topic is already posted but i dont have time to look for it

when i was logging in :) :Bored:

the client says IN QUEUE then when it reach zero or when i going to get in, it says INVALID USERNAME :Frown: :Angry:

please help me!!

zCTA60C.png

220177 Hi guys :) this is my first post, sorry if this kind of topic is already posted but i dont have time to look for it

the client says IN QUEUE then when it reach zero or when i going to get in, it says INVALID USERNAME :Frown: :Angry:

please help me!!

Make sure you entered all your details correctly before logging in. You could've accidentally hit the space bar or something.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

220177 Hi guys :) this is my first post, sorry if this kind of topic is already posted but i dont have time to look for it

please help me!!

Make sure you entered all your details correctly before logging in. You could've accidentally hit the space bar or something.

Ok sir :) i will try it again one more time

zCTA60C.png

That's the thing though, make it check the username before it puts you in the Queue, thats lame and unnesscessary and when I first logged in this almost made me uninstall it right away because it looks like amateur work tbh.

220184 That's the thing though, make it check the username before it puts you in the Queue, thats lame and unnesscessary and when I first logged in this almost made me uninstall it right away because it looks like amateur work tbh.

If you don't like it don't play. What you call "amateur work" is what staff does in their free time. I helped a lot with the game before life got in the way. Nobody is forcing you to play.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

220184 That's the thing though, make it check the username before it puts you in the Queue, thats lame and unnesscessary and when I first logged in this almost made me uninstall it right away because it looks like amateur work tbh.

If you don't like it don't play. What you call "amateur work" is what staff does in their free time. I helped a lot with the game before life got in the way. Nobody is forcing you to play.

They offer a lot of stuff for money so it's something you can complain about, not dealing with criticism is not the right approach to a community either. Also it'd be really easy to fix.

They offer a lot of stuff for money so it's something you can complain about, not dealing with criticism is not the right approach to a community either. Also it'd be really easy to fix.

The stuff they offer for money are little Pretty things and some special stuff if you get the ms. None of that is needed and they do not pocket any of that money it goes right back into the game and the servers. They still do this in there free time and tbh I think for something that is done in free time this game is better then some professional games that people make there living making.

I don't think he was accusing them of being unprofessional or the game being of poor quality. Just pointing out that in that one area, being told you have entered your log-in details incorrectly AFTER having sat in a que for 5 - 15mins, is not great and perhaps it's something to look at.

Disclaimer: The above statement or statements are most likely completely incorrect, incoherent and a little insulting to boot. Please disregard immediately and contact the closest person or persons with the ability and will to restore your faith in humanity.

The stuff they offer for money are little Pretty things and some special stuff if you get the ms. None of that is needed and they do not pocket any of that money it goes right back into the game and the servers. They still do this in there free time and tbh I think for something that is done in free time this game is better then some professional games that people make there living making.

The money you donate for mounts/membership goes to the servers as the guy said above me. Literally NONE of the staff gets paid.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]