can we have a reason for not giving the no waiting queu for member ship ???

Potowing

220421 i would like to have more explaination for why member should not have insta login ??? imo its a must for membership ...

What happens when the server gets full of members? How will non-members be able to play?

With membership you already get a bunch of perks that is already worth the $5 you spend on it. Adding a bypass to the queue would be unfair on non-members and would eventually split the community into people who can play because they paid for it and people who can't.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

220421 i would like to have more explaination for why member should not have insta login ??? imo its a must for membership ...

What happens when the server gets full of members? How will non-members be able to play?

With membership you already get a bunch of perks that is already worth the $5 you spend on it. Adding a bypass to the queue would be unfair on non-members and would eventually split the community into people who can play because they paid for it and people who can't.

Even more important what will happen when server is full with members and other members want to join?

220590 with all the money u make expend the server so all ppl will be able to play so MORE PPL MORE MONEY how life work :D gj F2P love it

... and then (after much time and effort programming the game to support a larger player base) they expand the servers and the people who payed to play the game stop paying because there are no more queues. Round and round and round we go, where it stops nobody knows.

Either that or all the people who don't or can't pay through paypal end up quitting. I think you need to be reminded that a lot of kids do play this game.