Re-Introduction - EncoreTime

Hey Guys and Girls! its EncoreTime, The Minun/Plusle and Pichu Lover. I just wanted to reintroduce myself as i did this for the first time a few months ago, I currently have 200+ hours in the game, I've been playing for months but then stopped for some time, but I'm back and even though I'm not staff i try to help people either it being in Help or battle chat since they always tell you to put rates in battle chat i usually spend my time there helping players out with their pokes. I totally could've put a period somewhere in the run on sentence, but I'm too Savage ;).

I'm a 17 year old male and obviously the first few Pokemon games came out before i was born and or knew how to hold a Game boy, but I already wizard warped back in time and a few years ago I played all the (main) Pokemon games, and I'm obviously playing Pokemon GO you can follow me on twitter @Teaminstinct_US for all instinct members that live in the United States, or if you're feeling like a rebel you can follow if you live anywhere else. I also try to help people on Pokemon Go Questions Via online or In Person, lol I went back and every word underlined red i either added to my imaginary dictionary or fixed, there are probably a lot more like word combination misspells....shush your face. I'm glad to be apart of such an active community with many friendly people, but obviously it has its very rude people and to those rude people...stop (lol 10/10) so peace guys/girls its EncoreTime and be like a elevator and go UP! never go down (Unless you have to get on the bottom floor).

ET

Welcome back to the game, EncoreTime! I love Minun, Plusle, and Pichu as well - it's cool to find another fan! :) Here's a gif of them goofing around from the Pokemon Destiny Deoxys movie, I hope watching it makes you giggle as much as I did.

tumblr_mznnk8QWt01tntbcgo1_400.gif

Enjoy your PRO experience! :Grin:

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Welcome back! Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

220940 Welcome back to the game, EncoreTime! I love Minun, Plusle, and Pichu as well - it's cool to find another fan! :) Here's a gif of them goofing around from the Pokemon Destiny Deoxys movie, I hope watching it makes you giggle as much as I did.

tumblr_mznnk8QWt01tntbcgo1_400.gif

Enjoy your PRO experience! :Grin:

i cant stop watching it, its so satisfying <3 thank you.

ET