super late introduction

Heyy haha, here's a super later introduction. I'm Sankairu, you can call me Sank for short. I've been playing for over 120 hours now haha. Anyways, just want to say hi to everyone. Props to the PRO team for making this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious game. Cheers!

221411 Heyy haha, here's a super later introduction. I'm Sankairu, you can call me Sank for short. I've been playing for over 120 hours now haha. Anyways, just want to say hi to everyone. Props to the PRO team for making this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious game. Cheers!

Welcome on forum SanKairu ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

Welcome. Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hey there SanKairu, welcome to the forums! There's a lot of great stuff here on the forums, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay. :) And props to YOU for spelling supercalifragilisticexpialidocious out, that takes some mad skills.

Enjoy your game!

:Grin:

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.