yellow exclamation point rebattling NPCs

Axquiles

First sorry if my english is bad.

I think would be nice that all NPCs that are already for re-battling, appear with an exclamation point. And make they to not force you to re-battle anymore, because is annoying when you get stopped to battle by a lvl 10 npc when you have a team of lvl 100...

Maybe, atleast add to only get stopped for re-battling when the npc has 20 or 30 levels of difference than your team average level. Would be really nice!!! :Grin:

I agree with this idea and will always agree with all the idea that can get us rid of stupid battle that make us loose time while not rewarding us... Unfortunatly, even i'm not alone thinking npc reset + auto challenge is a bad idea, staff don't think this way so it is unlikely it will be implemented.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

221604 First sorry if my english is bad.

I think would be nice that all NPCs that are already for re-battling, appear with an exclamation point. And make they to not force you to re-battle anymore, because is annoying when you get stopped to battle by a lvl 10 npc when you have a team of lvl 100...

Maybe, atleast add to only get stopped for re-battling when the npc has 20 or 30 levels of difference than your team average level. Would be really nice!!! :Grin:

Read here as have some already similar topic before: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832

And staffs also thinking about that but in the different implement, so don't worry. Locked