Banning bug?

Guest HdDigitals

Guest HdDigitals

Hey Ive been looking at discipline appeals for maybe about a week now and my post has gone nowhere. My mod Sereii has unbanned me multiple times and its never worked, Im attempting to make a new account for like hundredth time, I hope itll work. Hes also Ip unbanned me and im still banned from all my accounts. Hopefully this gets resolved here. Are there any other files that are created on my computer other than the Pro64 files? Because whenever I uninstall and make a new account, It seems to remember my past usernames, even though I've apparently deleted the existence of them from my computer. Any help would be appreciated

Sorry this is going on, I've done everything I can think to do. I'll forward this to the admins for further help, but I've done all I can do.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

The admin that is lending me a hand said try it from a different device. He thinks that could be the issue.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

Try logging in on each of the servers, screenshot anything that comes up. any messages saying banned, etc. see if they all say the same thing. Just so you know, I'm with the admins right now, and they are giving me these ideas as they come across them, so we can get this hopefully resolved today. Bear with us a little bit and help, and we'll get this cleared up pretty fast!

mM8upD5.gif

So I've been waiting on you to respond all day. Please respond soon so we can proceed. I'll check this again in the morning.

mM8upD5.gif

222217 Hey Ive been looking at discipline appeals for maybe about a week now and my post has gone nowhere. My mod Sereii has unbanned me multiple times and its never worked, Im attempting to make a new account for like hundredth time, I hope itll work. Hes also Ip unbanned me and im still banned from all my accounts. Hopefully this gets resolved here. Are there any other files that are created on my computer other than the Pro64 files? Because whenever I uninstall and make a new account, It seems to remember my past usernames, even though I've apparently deleted the existence of them from my computer. Any help would be appreciated

Tagging you do you get a notification and you can sort this out as soon as possible.

Brad.gif

Guest HdDigitals

Ive been trying on yellow servers, usually have less people, ill try on the other ones. The ban message is after the queue pops, once the queue is done it says "You have been banned!" and then queue disappears and I can no longer attempt to join queue again.