Hello

Welcome to PRO. Have fun :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Hello MAST, welcome to PRO! It's awesome that this is your first time playing Pokemon - hopefully PRO can get you hooked on Pokemon! :)

We've got a variety of ways to support you if you need assistance while playing. You can check out the Game Guides for details on specific quests / game mechanics, or you can seek Live Chat support at our IRC channel. We've also got the Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through the game.

Finally, feel free to post in the General Support subforum if you're struggling with any aspect of the game and need help.

Good luck, and enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Welcome to PRO, I hope you enjoy your stay! Everyone here is friendly! :Grin:

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]