RUKittenMe (please lock thread) (closed)

Swarmformation

Re: RUKittenMe (Yellow Server Recruiting)

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="229079"><s></s>229079<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Dreyeden"><s>
</s><POST content="228914"><s></s>228914<e></e></POST> hi im interested in joining the guild, i do have odd playtime hours, generally 2:00AM to 5:00AM (mountain time) on the weekdays, and ill be on everyonce in a while when i have free time at work,<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="DanKyoshi"><s>

</s><POST content="229024"><s></s>229024<e></e></POST> I hope there're still got place for this guild lol<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join your guild.. :D<br/>

<br/>

my id is DanKyoshi<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hiya! We would love to have both of you!! Feel free to /friend swarmformation or /friend sugarred9 when you are online and we will add you too the guild :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Yeah I have typed but it says that sugarred9 is not online.. Is it already sent friend request or else ?</r>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: RUKittenMe (Yellow Server Recruiting)

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Dreyeden"><s>
</s><POST content="228914"><s></s>228914<e></e></POST> hi im interested in joining the guild, i do have odd playtime hours, generally 2:00AM to 5:00AM (mountain time) on the weekdays, and ill be on everyonce in a while when i have free time at work,<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="DanKyoshi"><s>

</s><POST content="229024"><s></s>229024<e></e></POST> I hope there're still got place for this guild lol<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join your guild.. :D<br/>

<br/>

my id is DanKyoshi<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hiya! We would love to have both of you!! Feel free to /friend swarmformation or /friend sugarred9 when you are online and we will add you too the guild :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

sweet, i will do so, next time i can manage to get on, games not loading for me ATM</r>