RUKittenMe (please lock thread) (closed)

Swarmformation

Re: RUKittenMe (Yellow Server) (temporarily closed-expanding)

<r>I'd like to join this guild .. I'm from Malaysia and I'm clear Kanto and johto 4 elite ady.. Hope to knew some friends in game and sharing game exp and collecting information together <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> my ign "lamlamboy1" <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Hi, newish to the game. Currenly working my way through the Kanto but having a blast and looking for a good community of people to play the game with and chat with about the game. If you would be interested in having me I am <B><s></s><U><s></s>ALvl4Ninja<e></e></U><e></e></B> in game.</r>

<r>I was looking for a better cland i found someone of your guild that was really nice to me...i would like to join! My name is antieux <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Antieux"><s>

</s><POST content="248075"><s></s>248075<e></e></POST> I was looking for a better cland i found someone of your guild that was really nice to me...i would like to join! My name is antieux <E>:Smile:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

clan* d*mn typos <E>:Angry:</E></r>

<t>Hi,<br/>

<br/>

My name's anir, and I've been looking for a cool guild. I'm looking forward to having nice conversations and to creating a great team for pvp. <br/>

<br/>

If you are still recruiting, I'd like to join.<br/>

<br/>

cheers</t>