Origin of your current username!

Bushybrows

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy watching Game of Thrones, and Cersei as a character really stood out to me as a strong independent person who seemed to come out the other side of any bad luck that came her way. I found the original name was already taken on another game I played so changed a few letters around and have been known as Cersaii ever since.

• 1 month later...
275410 Made it in Neopets in 2007 about 30 minutes before a close - and really inspiring - family friend passed (drunk driver went the wrong way in traffic and hit her vehicle). I've kept it ever since.

Though the origin of the name is really based on experimenting with sounds I liked, inspired by Riders and elves in the Eragon books.

226049 I enjoy watching Game of Thrones, and Cersei as a character really stood out to me as a strong independent person who seemed to come out the other side of any bad luck that came her way.

giphy.gif

275410 Made it in Neopets in 2007 about 30 minutes before a close - and really inspiring - family friend passed (drunk driver went the wrong way in traffic and hit her vehicle). I've kept it ever since.

My condolences '-' That's sweet, though.

In my case, I started PRO with 2 friends, and we chose to get a NPC-like char name before our usual username (sadly, the non-space non-capital letters did ruin it a bit xD), and I was too lazy to create another one when they stopped so I kept this one ("Mecano" is the french translation of Mechanic, in case you wondered).

For the Jilano part, it's just the first name of a character in a french fantasy book series that I really liked (Le Pacte du Marchombre, by Pierre Bottero), Jilano Alhuïn.

meh it has all my fav letters on alphabet. not really all but i also want less lettered name as much as possible and that 4 was the most i liked. :Cool:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18