Origin of your current username!

Bushybrows

Hiya folks, I always find it super interesting to see people's mentality behind the user ID that they pick for themselves in game!

Tell me how you came up with your user, whether it's a long backstory or because you really like something.

I came up with my user ID because I have very bushy eyebrows in real life, and have even gotten professional work done on them because even I can't control my eyebrow game!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger, I used to be obsessed with this show called Ben 10. So I made up my own fictional character. In Ben 10, the kid can turn into a lot of aliens, so I called myself Alexalot, because I could turn into "alot" of aliens. That name stuck for years. Then, a few years back, I was trying to think of a username for my Minecraft account and I wanted to do Alexalot, but my dad thought I should have a number in there. So I chose something that sounded kind of like Alexalot: Alex8lot. That is the story of my name.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

I was a big fan of the Superman cartoon when I was younger. I also had been a huge fan pokemon, obviously. I didn't like the sound of superlugia, since lugia is my favorite pokemon since I watch the second pokemon movie, so I went with my second favorite at the time, pichu. I had enjoyed the pichu brothers shorts a lot, so I thought what the hell, superpichu. The 999 came from someone having superpichu before me on YouTube and it just stuck.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

I was looking for character names one day for a character I drew up. Someone then suggested the name "Alavar," so I decided to go along with it. I didn't use the character for long, so I adopted the nickname "Alavar" for myself.

Amusingly, it's apparently the name of some sort of Asian seafood sauce? I thought that was pretty interesting

To trust someone, first you must doubt them...

I was looking for a name to use on Xbox. Because I came across a lot of names that had numbers in them, I wanted to come up with a name that was one word, no numbers. I was randomly listening to music, this album: 512EvKNYBvL._SX355_.jpg. I thought it would be cool if I flipped the v and l to make it easy for people to call me "soul". It has stuck ever since and is almost never taken anywhere.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]