Hi, Im Sanivi, player and artist

1. 1.

Prologue:

I played pokemon when i was young. i had all games from blue up to emerald. some years passed without a pokemon game and i tried to make my own game with the rpg-maker, but i never finished one tho.

Now - a short while ago i finally found a pkmn online version and the hype returned. thx to pkmn revolution. ^-^

I'm german and learned every pokemon just by its german name, skills, items and everthing else... it was confusing at the beginning and i had to google alot.

I liked the ingame story so much from the start, the mapping and the tiny special things the game owns, like emote-popups. (my first reaction: woooow :Shocked: )

Main-part:

So today i checked the forum and turned curious about the staff recruitment. The artist-recruitment is more than a year old, so I asked in the support IRC channel of PRO, if i should sitll apply to it. i shall introduce myself in here, so i do now :

Im an artist - professional with photoshop and in rl (digital) media designer.

Tho i never did such tiny work as pixelart or UI/buttons etc... i know what is needed. Im even familar with animations and have some basic knowledge about sound and video.

My specialty is photo-editing (existing material, completely new pictures out of diverse rawmaterials, re-drawing and corrections)

and drawing (most editing needs alot of drawing-skills too). <i></i>

I dont have much references, and im not sure if theres anything in it you might wanna use, because its neither pokemon-related nor some of my work from job, but things i did in my freetime.

My deviantart (im not allowed to post links as new member) midnight19488.deviantart.com/gallery

Sorry for partially bad english.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO. I hope you enjoy your experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Welcome to PRO! I'm not sure if you're experienced with the generation of Pokemon after emerald but if you aren't you can look forward to the newer Pokemon being in the game as well which is pretty exciting. Oh lets not forget that artists are really cool! Pretty envious of how good your art is!