Recoil move + leftovers

Inspirateur

239262 I'm glad seeing that you guys also saw this issue, i hope a staff member will look up at this thread soon !

Thanks for the reporting, will test this out one more time personally, inform the developer and add to the bugged moves/interaction list.

Will be fixed as soon as possible :)

223045 I did several experiment with my Deerling, who has leftovers and double edge, and i discovered that every time i do double edge with the leftovers held, i take 1st the normal amount of recoil damage, then the recoil message pops and i retake an amount of damage equal to the heal of leftover that comes just after.

If i take out the leftover recoil works just fine.

I also notice the same little recoil (= to leftover's heal) thing with the move explosion used by oponent and leftovers held by my poke. Tho i couldn't reproduce the experiment many times so i'm not sure about this but better check if you can.

Tested that personally, the interaction as you described seems to be working properly. Could you provide the exact steps to reproduce the bug? Also is the bug occurring 100% of the times? The very best thing would be a video of the bug happening, including the steps to reproduce it :P

But the interaction as described here works as intended for what we've tested.

239652 The very best thing would be a video of the bug happening, including the steps to reproduce it :P

I am actually not at home with my personnal computer so I can't provide a video now. But as soon as I come back home (the 21th of august) I'll make a detailled a video of this bug if it is still here (because new versions are out and I haven't tried to reproduce the bug since my first post so maybe it is fixed now).

Thanks for your reply, and please don't lock the thread before I make a video of this :)

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...
239741 Thanks for your reply, and please don't lock the thread before I make a video of this :)

Thank you for making a video, and don't worry I won't lock the thread :')

Finally, here it is (took me way longer than I expected D:)

I hope my bad english and strong accent won't annoy you :x

(I made english subtitles because what I say is not always understandable ^.^')

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnknownUser11

This is a visual issue, the client doesnt show the correct health and does some crazy things.

However your health is what its ment to be, even if it wont show it.

Dont worry. :)